Madica, a long established company within the Ballarat area, currently has an opportunity for an experienced Truck and Dog operator.
Your duties will include;
- Cartage of materials to and from site;
- Carry out daily prestart and plant safety check;
- Take responsibility for presentation of the truck;
- Complete written records as required including daily work sheets, plant sheets and time sheets.
You will have;
- HC licence or above;
- Great attitude;
- 3+ years experience operating a truck and dog.
So if you have answered yes to all the above and would like to work with a great team of people, we would love to hear from you.
Email a copy of your resume to email@example.com
With over 20 years in the industry, Madica, a local civil construction company working predominately in new estate subdivisions, are looking to appoint a Junior Civil Engineer to join their team and grow with the business.
Working alongside the Program and Construction Manager, the role will entail;
- Manage project timings to ensure programs are being delivered as per the tender, submit variations as required and liaise with client regarding current and future programs;
- Obtaining and reviewing daily activity reports ensuring alignment to project estimates;
- Costing produced site plans with reference to material and labour requirements
- Assisting with estimating and tendering
- Ensuring adherence to statutory quality and safety requirements and maintaining records for compliance.
As an Estimating and Contracts Manager you will need;
- A Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience within civil construction with a focus on Land Development and Roads;
- Confidence using computer programs including Microsoft Excel and Projects and electronic estimating applications;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong numeric abilities;
- To be naturally compliant and accurate in your work delivery;
- To be flexible and analytical to overcome challenges in a changing environment.
In return we offer you:
- An attractive remuneration commensurate with your level of experience;
- An opportunity to further your skills with a proven industry leader;
- Clear goals and position structure to ensure achievable outcomes;
- Opportunity to participate in social club.
Please forward a copy of your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Madica, a local Civil Construction Company with ties to Ballarat for over 30 years, currently have vacancies for experienced excavator operators.
To be considered for the role we require;
- Operator ticket with minimum 5 years experience
- Experience operating up to 30t machines, predominately on a 20t excavator
- Experience with rock breakers an advantage
- Topcon or Trimble GPS experience desirable
- A great work ethic, strong attention to detail and safety
In return we can offer you;
- Near new machines
- Great team
- Social Club
- Attractive rates with overtime
- Full time employment
If you would like to join a progressive organisation, operate near new equipment and feel like a valued member of the team we want to hear from you.