Madica currently have vacancies for reliable and experienced pipe layers and labourers to join the team. There will be NO living away from home as ALL our work is within 50km of Ballarat.
Considerations for the job include;
- Willingness to want to learn new skills and the ability to follow instructions
- Previous experience pipe laying preferably sewer
- Previous experience working in residential subdivisions
- Great can-do attitude with a high attention to detail
- Commitment to working safely
- Ability to work positively with others as part of a team
What your employment will look like;
- Work local
- Regular overtime that is paid accordingly
- Be an integral member in a small team
- Work with experienced colleagues from whom you can learn from
- Uniform supplied
- Ongoing stable work
Although there is no due date for applications, we look at incoming resumes daily so get in early so as not to miss out!
How do you apply?
Click "APPLY NOW" at the top of this listing
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Successful candidates are subject to a pre employment medical including drug & alcohol assessment and police check