Madica is a civil company which is part of the Porter group of companies with over 20 years’ experience in the industry. We specialise in civil construction needs specific to new estate sub divisions. With long term contracts in place and all work based within the Ballarat region we have vacancies for a number of roles to form an additional crew.
We are looking to employ the following ...
- 1 Leading Hand
- 1-2 Excavator Operators
- 4-6 Labourers
- To be considered for the role you will need;
- Ability & licence for the Grader (final trim) - MANDATORY
- GPS experience essential.
- Ability & licences to operate other equipment such as excavator, backhoe.
- Great attitude, work ethic and attention to detail.
- A commitment to safety.
To be considered for the role we will want to know;
Do you have …
- Relevant civil construction experience?
- Necessary licences?
- Proven work ethic and exceptional attitude?
- The ability to listen and follow instructions?
- Experience in subdivisions?
In addition it is essential that our Excavator Operators and Leading Hands have had experience with GPS (Trimble or Top Con), pipe laying and proven operating.
Do you want …
- Job security with a full time job?
- To be paid above award rates?
- A social life outside of work with your work mates
- To enjoy your weekends and have time for you through the week?
If you answered YES above then we DEFINATELY want to hear from YOU.
Although there is no applications close date, applications are looked at and assessed daily so get in early so as not to miss out!
In return we can offer you;
- Great pay rates with regular overtime to be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- Option to join active social club.
- Full time, regular employment.
- Great team and work environment.
- If you would like to join a progressive organisation who values their people, we definitely want to hear from you.
Lisa Young PH 03 5342 0549